The Precept Water Safety Plan is only the first component of an effective Water Management Program. An equally important component is the verification and documentation of results. In order to establish program success, Precept offers a 3rd party Verification Process that is tailored to your program. We perform this in a way that measures facility compliance with your own individual plan, and offers advisement on plan adjustment for greater success, if necessary.
Our Verification Process evaluates the program success based on your desired compliance to the evaluation criteria. It also measures your performance to goals. Our Verification Process includes the following:
- Onsite review of the Program Results and Log Sheet documentation
- Review of any analytical results
- Preparation for upcoming Water Safety Plan tasks
- Identification of changes to Log Sheets if necessary
- Identification of changes to the existing Water Safety Plan for improved results
- Management Progress Report / Executive Summary of Verification results
This Verification Process is a proven service that has help 100’s of our clients stay compliant with their Water Management Program requirements.