|Ice Machine Sanitization
Performing routine cleaning and preventative maintenance of ice making machines is required for optimal efficiency and performance of the unit, but most importantly, it ensures the delivery of clean and sanitary ice. The ice and water delivery systems associated with ice making machines can harbor dangerous pathogens such as coliform bacteria, Legionella bacteria, and fungi. Because of these concerns, the Department of Health organizations have been conducting more frequent inspections of ice machine equipment to ensure they are being cleaned and sanitized per the manufacturers specifications. The lack of proper documentation and proof of this task has been a challenge for many facilities.
In an effort to assist facilities with these challenges, Precept provides an Ice Machine Sanitization Service to help meet the ice machine Quarterly, Semi-Annual, or Annual Cleaning and Sanitization requirements. The benefits of this service include the following:
- Complete project management to sanitize ice machines
- Project scheduling to minimize down time
- Optimize manpower of facility engineers
- Manage inventory of commonly replaced components
- Complete documentation to exceed Department of Health expectations